- Download it Viscosity from Sparklabs http://www.sparklabs.com/viscosity/
- Go to <LINK PROVIDED BY TECHNICIAN>
- Ignore the message of an invalid SSL Certificate and continue
- Login as the user just username and password
- Click on Remote Access
- Download the third option which contains the configuration files (for MacOS X)
- Launch the Viscosity VPN Client and navigate to Viscosity | Preferences | Connections. Click the ‘+’ and select ‘Import Connection from File
- Navigate to the previously downloaded VPN configuration folder and select your configuration file with the extension ‘.ovpn’. Cick ‘Open’.
- Viscosity now imports the configuration and should display the successful import dialogue box.
- Initiate your connection by selecting ‘Connect’ from the Viscosity menu. Enter your User Name and Password when prompted, then click ‘OK’.
- When finished click on the icon in the menu bar (by the clock) to disconnect when finished
Mac VPN Installation Instructions
Article is closed for comments.